Windows 11 is not booting? Try out these fixes
The this pc can’t run windows 11 fix is a problem that many people have been experiencing. There are several fixes that you should try before calling for help.
Loredana Harsana (Loredana Harsana)
Expert in Windows and Software
Loredana is a dedicated writer who is fascinated by computer software and technology. She began blogging about smartphones when the Samsung Galaxy S II was the most popular device on the market, and… Read more
- Some customers have complained that Windows 11 would not start on their computer, which may be due to hardware requirements or TPM and Secure Boot settings.
- As a first step, check sure your machine meets the minimal requirements for running the most recent OS.
- One of the most effective ways to consider seems to be enabling the Trusted Platform Module.
- Checking the Secure Boot status will undoubtedly assist you in booting Windows 11 with little effort.
We suggest Restoro PC Repair Tool to repair a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer problems, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eliminate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To identify Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To address problems that are impacting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
During this time, Microsoft’s most recent release, Windows 11, drew a lot of attention. The design, aesthetic elements, and great improvements are only some of the things that consumers were looking for.
We discovered that Windows 11 is not starting in certain instances after examining some of the most important forums. We realize how inconvenient it is for those of you who have been anticipating the new enhancements.
This is the most often reported manifestation, based on what we found:
While this PC does not match the system requirements to run Windows 11, it will continue to get Windows 10 upgrades.
You may also get notifications stating that your PC needs to support TMP 2.0 and Secure Boot. An example of such a problem may be seen in the image below.
Fortunately, there are some answers to all of these issues, so you don’t have to be concerned.
This post will undoubtedly obfuscate essential information while also presenting the greatest alternatives for getting Windows 11 to function.
What should I do if Windows 11 won’t start?
1. Verify that your computer matches the minimal system requirements.
With its additional features, the newest OS also has certain unique requirements. Before you do anything else, be sure your machine can handle Windows 11’s minimal requirements.
Keep in mind that your PC may not be compatible with the operating system you wish to use if it was built with outdated specs. As a result, we suggest that you go over the following capabilities:
- Processor with 64 bits
- The clock speed is 1GHz (at least 2 cores)
- RAM: 4 GB
- 64 GB Hard Drive
- Secure Boot is supported by UEFI.
- Version 2.0 or newer of the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Display with a minimum resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels on a 9-inch screen
- With the WDDM 2.0 driver, it’s compatible with DirectX 12 or later.
- Intel and AMD are both capable processors.
You may also check a list of Intel and AMD Windows 11 compatible CPUs, which will greatly ease your job.
If your PC is compatible with the latest operating system but Windows 11 still won’t boot, try the instructions below.
2. Verify that TPM is turned on.
- To use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut, press Windows + R.
- When the Run dialog box appears, enter tpm.msc and then OK.
- Make sure you see the following message in the Status section: The TPM is now operational.
If this shows in the Trusted Platform Module, your TPM is enabled and should function normally. If you are unable to view the message, please follow the procedures outlined below.
3. TPM must be updated in order for Windows 11 to boot.
- Restart your computer.
- Open the Device Manager program.
- Expand the Security devices tab, then right-click on the TPM device and choose Update driver from the context menu.
- Select Automatically search for drivers from the drop-down menu.
- Any necessary drivers will be scanned and updated automatically by the OS.
- Restart your computer.
4. Secure Boot should be enabled.
- Press Windows + R at the same time.
- Type msinfo32 into the opening Run dialog box, then click OK.
- Examine the Secure Boot State and verify the state.
- The status will be Unsupported if your machine does not support Secure Boot.
- If the option On appears, you’re set to proceed.
- If it’s turned off, go to the next step.
- Navigate to the BIOS menu and choose the Boot tab.
- After selecting Advanced mode, look for the Secure Boot option.
- Enable it, save your modifications, and then leave the program.
- Reboot your computer.
You may check for compatibility by running the PC Health Check program and seeing whether it passes or fails the test. If it still seems to be disabled, it may be due to an issue with your computer’s specs.
We made certain to provide only useful solutions that would solve your Windows 11 booting problems quickly.
As you can see, the Trusted Platform Module is involved in some of the most efficient methods. As a result, we highly advise you to read our tutorial on Windows 11 and TMP.
Furthermore, we are here to assist you. So, if you have any more questions, please leave them in the comments area below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The windows 11 is not booting? problem has been a common one for some time now. It seems that Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 might be the culprits, but there are a few fixes you can try out to fix the issue. Reference: windows 11 not compatible error.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix this computer Cannot run Windows 11 while booting?
If you are trying to install Windows 10 on a computer that only supports Windows 7, you will not be able to install it. You can try downloading the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool and creating an ISO file of your own copy of the operating system.
How do I fix TPM 2.0 error?
For the TPM 2.0 error, you will need to re-install your Windows OS and then reinstall Beat Saber.
Can I install Windows 11 without TPM?
No, you cannot install Windows without a Trusted Platform Module.
- windows 11 secure boot bypass
- this pc can’t run windows 11 secure boot
- windows 11 download
- this pc can t run windows 11 this pc doesn t meet the minimum system requirements to install fixed
- windows 11 secure boot error